• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You CoM for fun 30 mins tonight

B

bryana

I got a message from a friend in min He said hay you wont believe what im looking at. 8 sigials with no guards any way you can help me? so i said sure what can i do to help. i got on a char that was just sitting around at haven, hit the moongate to fel brit and ran all the way to the base to join. met my friend at a fel gate and was given a ball to carry to base. Boy i havent ran so fast in all my life made it and got the sigial on its stand. went to run out and there was CoM. Wham dead they took the ball back got my friend too. but we didnt give up just the 2 of us, a newbie chart with no armor no spells no skills and a seasoned player when it was all over all we did was give them grief and a sigial that went back to its town. It sure was fun even if you dont pvp you can still play factions and find some fun thank you all

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, boy do I know that feeling of getting ganked with a sigil! Glad you had fun, nothing is more thrilling then trying to make it to the town post with a sigil!