• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you, closed.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
#9 . ...... Match 2 mil (if 2 sets available)
#11......... 3.5 m

I will be away from your friday for a month, although will be logging in every day or so to stock. Can get the money to you via alliance if needed :).

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the way I read this is there were two sets but since they're being auctioned as one number I assumed they were auctioned together instead of separately. I might be wrong
Oh well whatever way, I am not over fussed but teletiles always handy. Sure BD will let us know.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn. took the death vortex away. I've always thought pm dealing was shady as hell. Post your bets and be open about it. It also helps future deals with similar items.

:(

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing shady going on in opener I posted post or pm offers. Never said a word about auction. I asked for offers and someone pmed me a offer that I liked. Anyone could have done the same.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congrats on your sales BD. if you put the other sparkle or vortex up, let me know. maybe i can win one of those. i tried but i guess it just wasnt meant to be.