• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You, ATL PvPers

T

tjm6f4

My previous shard is dead due to recent game changes.

Regardless, I am not ready to leave UO so I bought a transfer token and moved one character to ATL.
I have only been here for a few days and I have already been "in combat" more than I had been on my previous shard in the past 2 months. Let me just say that I know some people don't like the whole "refugee" thing, but nonetheless, I'm going to thank everyone who I have killed, ganked, and res-killed for the enjoyment I have received from the amazing competitiveness found in this game's PvP. I firmly believe Fel should not be a friendly place and I will do my part, but it can still be a classy place. I will do all of the aforementioned things at every opportunity, but I won't talk trash to you.
Most of all, however, I would like to thank those who have killed me by any and all means. I have been dealing with the same 2-3 people hiding in GZ for too long.

In order to get this amount of enjoyment, let me tell you what people have to go through:
1) My $$ for a transfer token
2) My friends' $$ for transfer tokens and some are still trying because they can't do it RL
3) Everyone spending money trying to Non-factionize just ONE character's suit.

I am thanking my fellow players for their hospitality but I think it is absolute ludicrous that it came to this.
I have plans to go factions here soon once the rest of my peeps get over here, but no plans to use faction gear while ranks are broken.
Thanks again and see you all on the field!

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to thank everyone who I have killed, ganked, and res-killed for the enjoyment I have received

hehe I thought that was alittle funny lol, i'm glad your enjoying your stay on Atlantic though! I wish more people would turn red though so us wimps that use pets would be able to use the pets lol. Or kind of wish they would remove the flagging when u use pets on a gray.