• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THANK YOU ADIDA :)

T

TheGwy

Just want to say Thank You to Adida for the Scavenger Hunt on Oceania, I had fun and Stressfull, and I wont ruin the fun, I did win but wont divulge prize

G

please please please dont say EM events are back... oh gawd

if they are please make em fair for all to attend this time....say 1 weeks notice miniumn!!!!

G

You know what sucks? When someone from the other side of the world, comes into the shard that I live in the same country as, and lags less than me :p LOL! I didn't ask hubby to stop using internet, cos I wasnt expecting it would be so quick!

Seriously, congrats to all who won, it was fun, and quick!

And the poor purple bunnies - most of them were massacred!

Thanks for the fun Adida! =D

T

TheGwy

No No No, dont talk about lag and me on Oceania, that's why I wasnt on a mount :p On a Mount You walk faster then I run I promise you that one :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

if they are please make em fair for all to attend this time....say 1 weeks notice miniumn!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
This isn't an EM event but it does not even matter. The schedule has been posted on UO.com for a day and the event was announced a couple days prior. Why would you bash EMs not announcing their events when you don't even know of events posted on UO.com.

I

imported_ChrissayEAMythic

I'm glad you all had a great time!!!

I had a lot of fun myself

G

I won it in under a minute, I wonder if anyone on any other shard can beat that time.

G

wonder if any one cares

It was great fun!! couple of people there copped a client crash and missed out on having the slightest chance of winning. but it was still fun

G

thanks for the link... jeeepers was thinking the worst again... it sa global event thats coolio.. but event over in 1 minute ...oh my gawd.... still i will be there....

G

<blockquote><hr>

please please please dont say EM events are back... oh gawd

[/ QUOTE ]
Many MANY of us wish they were back...