• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank goodness, whatever was batty over the weekend on Atlantic, is over!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I almost forgot about sharing this with my fellow Atlantic members...

Was anyone else seeing crippling lag this last weekend? Somehow... this happened to... not just 1 buy 2 of my tamers that were in the hunt at the same time. Upon the client crash and re-logging back in to insure we weren't all dead...

~~~~~ DOUBLE VISION! ~~~~~

2 Dogs for 1.png

hehe. 2x... 2x different tamers and both dogs. I only captured the 2nd considering I thought it was me seeing things because I was so angry at the situation. This tamer's 5-slot dog is clearly copper... and you couldn't even have an ethereal with a 5 slot dog. My other tamer's red dog is also 5 slots and about a year old When I realized I had double dogs? I started getting extremely worried I accidently did something very-very wrong. Recalling, the 2nd dog vanished.

Funny thing... as the most annoying thing, to me, about these big pets is that you are on foot. I've always hated that! How wonderfully nice it would be to have a super dog and be able to run with it at the same time. :thumbsup:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess not! I dont know if it was just me, but it started again this Saturday (15) about 5pm PST. Seams to be still an issue at 10... and 11, however lots to do outside combat and nothing else seams effected online.

I sure hope its fixed by Monday again... I'm sure they will take the 3 day weekend. (Minor holiday). ;-)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. I must be the only one effected by this lag and disconnection.

And Atlantic just crashed, 5:50pm PST.