• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank god for barians well oiled door! Im home! (again)

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just saying hiya!
And thanks to Bess from WoY for making my first day on in ages a very special and fun moment! (Helped me get a new dragon) (or did she help the new dragon to get me?!? =D) oh well, at least my fancy grey robe collection grew alot! ;D Nailed it in the end!

I have a few q's up in u.hall if anyone wanna drop by it!
U.hall post

And its sure nice to be back!
P.s, Im looking for a decorator wizard for hire, or a ton of multi skilled crafters who can make about any item worth trying to move about just to throw out and start over again in anger items over and over again (way to long sentence, all intended =D)
Also Im set to buy every pure white plant and aqua I can come across. Roughly any that is!

Missed you all! Even those who annoyed me beyond recognition!

G

welcome home

If it can be made, my Runlykell or Joy Nerry can make it. I also now have Xorartep who supplies a few decor items at the mall via 'Shady the Fence', her vendor.

Sadly I'm useless at decor though.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Home

Pure White plants available at the Mall
Get em while they last

*goes off to oil the Revolving Door*

K

Kayne

Welcome back again Mate, nice too see your name around. You missed a hell of a lot

G

Didnt know u before. hope to meet you this time around.
welcome back