• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank DrDoom for the staff! *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

that wep looks terrible lol..how do you use potions with it?

congrats on stealing a worthless item

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

See them for 2m+ in luna. Even if he does not want, I would not say worthless wep. Can get an okay wep for 2m.

S

Starry Icye[IO]

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Guessing your a PvPer....Some people don't have to use potions to win or even live.... Its a Staff of the Magi with undead slayer and 20% less DI

P

Prae Mofo

Ummm yeah ....congratz on a successful steal. I don't know about most people but if you even TRY to kill a light demon in the invasion they are pactically handed out. I myself have over 25 of them. But hey whatever brings a smile to your face.

I remember back before insurance when you could *disarm/steal* *equip* and then you kill them with their own weapon.......now if that isn't OWNED I don't know what is!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
with how bad thieves are nerfed (screwed over) any steal is a win!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ummm yeah ....congratz on a successful steal. I don't know about most people but if you even TRY to kill a light demon in the invasion they are pactically handed out. I myself have over 25 of them. But hey whatever brings a smile to your face.

I remember back before insurance when you could *disarm/steal* *equip* and then you kill them with their own weapon.......now if that isn't OWNED I don't know what is!

[/ QUOTE ]

Prare you didnt attack me in Fel mag. what's REALLY going on?? aint u supposed to hate me? hehe ooo and some of ur guildies are quite nice people but dont tell Ansatsu they were being nice. I'm sure an APB has been put out to hate hehe.

P

Prae Mofo

Melchior what does your post have to do with this thread? I mean really if you going to quote someone's post at least have it deal with the topic at hand.

Second....if your going to direct a comment at me....At least have the common curtsies to spell my damn name right.

Third....Don't come here to seek attention.....you just make yourself look like a fool.

Fourth....You want to fight...bring it to the field and flag grey to us...Most of us are using characters that are not designed for pvp and do not want to go red on your noob butt. Even though they aren't pvp characters I'm still sure we could oblige to putting you in the dirt if thats what you want.

Fifth....All MoFo's play the game the way they want to play it. We pay for our accounts each month....not someone who thinks they can dictate what we do and don't do in game. If someone chooses not to attack you....thats their choice. Thats what makes MoFo's thee best guild on this shard.

Sixth....Alot of us had alot of respect for OSG...And when you were kicked out of the alliance alot of us didn't agree with the way it was done. Doesn't mean we didn't agree with the reason why. HOWEVER, your guild lost alot of respect when it enrolled "questionable" members.

Seventh....If you came to the boards to try at a battle of wits....sadly you have come unarmed yet again. I would suggest you leave it ingame...there will be less people to see you there.

Just because your guild has lost some of our respect...doesn't mean there aren't members who won't still talk with you or be your friend, but making comments here is a quick way to get them to lose respect for you as well.

Ansatsu_MoFo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate is such a strong word for a video game Melchior... I can't think of one person in this game i Hate.. Do I like you? No.. But its more a lack of respect and dislike for your complete ignorance on many things.. Like how you would ICQ me and say "I can't believe you guys joined the COP alliance." and then th next week you begged your way into it(even though it didn't last long) and send me an ICQ saying "Hope were cool.. Theres no hard feelings we are happy to be a part of this alliance." Hypocrite much? I don't hate over a game.. People like you forget that this is only that.. A game.. If you want to go on thinking your hated by me feel free.. But know this.. I couldn't give two [censored] what you do..

As for my guildies being nice to you.. They can do what they want.. Thats how our guild works.. If you don't want to attack someone then they don't have to.. I leave it up to there judgment..

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sighs*

I agree, a certain post is way OT and childish. Respect is earned, not just given.

Back on topic, congratulations on stealing a pyros.. it's maybe worth 50k now.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
thats 50k more then most fel based thiefs are making these days, or i should say in these days (of insurance)

as for the little PMS-fest going on in this thread, as an outsider it sure sounds pissy coming off of both sides.

i do believe there is a sticky post up top for this kinda talk.
would probablly be best if you guys wondered up there to measure your pixil thingies.

Personally i think both your guilds suck, hahahhahaha

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

Guessing your a PvPer....Some people don't have to use potions to win or even live....

[/ QUOTE ]
Some people don't know what they are talking about either.

G

RTLFC.....

Sorry the lock took so long. It is seems it has wandered way off topic. I guess one person said something, the other replied.... seems we ought to leave it there.

Please take it in game,
Q

Status
Not open for further replies.