• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thamior

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey all...

This is most likely a shot in the dark, but I'm going to put it out there anyway. I started playing UO in 1999 with my very first newb account in a time where you fought bone knights or graveyards or anything easy to build your toons. My question or search is this...The login to my original account was thamior. It wasn't anything hard, it was also the name of my first character as I didn't know any better. I am in search of this account again. If by chance someone has this account (originally dated in 1999) and would be interested in getting rid of it could you please get in touch with me either through PM here or ICQ 401961086. Thanks in advance. Admins, if this is against ToS please let me know. Just seeing if I can find my very first account I ever had. even if it still exists

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hey all...

This is most likely a shot in the dark, but I'm going to put it out there anyway. I started playing UO in 1999 with my very first newb account in a time where you fought bone knights or graveyards or anything easy to build your toons. My question or search is this...The login to my original account was thamior. It wasn't anything hard, it was also the name of my first character as I didn't know any better. I am in search of this account again. If by chance someone has this account (originally dated in 1999) and would be interested in getting rid of it could you please get in touch with me either through PM here or ICQ 401961086. Thanks in advance. Admins, if this is against ToS please let me know. Just seeing if I can find my very first account I ever had. even if it still exists

I'm not sure I'd be giving your account name out publicly.

I would suggest contacting Mesanna ([email protected]) to help try and recover the account.

If you gave your account up to someone else, I would just plan on starting a new one.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im pretty sure there are brute force attempts to log in to it as we speak lol..what were you thinking ?