• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TGI Friday

• Thread starter Branwyn of Errol
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Branwyn of Errol

And that means: Hunt Night on Catskills with Ally Oop and her sidekick BarefootPrincess.
So join your friends and make some new ones starting at Yew gate in Trammel at 8PM by the eastern sky. To (hopefully) avoid client crashes that were an issue last week we will form parties of 6. Smaller parties also enable the members of it to keep track of each other more easily.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miracle of miracles, I may be able to make it tonight! Where to this evening? Just wondering what pets if any or special equipment to bring. I look forward to seeing everyone!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck to everyone tonight. I'd like to join you, but I'm visiting family and don't have access to UO.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
whew! was a fun night! no scrolls and many deaths but still! :lick:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very fun night, even though I only died twice (both not my fault. How was I supposed to know the succubus was hitting on me? I mean, apart from the succubus noises and the fact that my life was dropping faster than a brick.)

L

Lady Vivian

It was my first Champ Spawn and I had a BLAST! Got lost getting there and had to be rescued and then out Did FARSIGHT by dying 4 times but it was great fun. Got a 110 Chiv scroll dropped in my pack but didn't need it so gave it away. Everyone was so supportive of each other. We need more activities for groups like this. Congrats to Ally Opp and Barefoot Princess for all their hard work in setting this up.

D

Dem0nic

It was my first Champ Spawn and I had a BLAST! Got lost getting there and had to be rescued and then out Did FARSIGHT by dying 4 times but it was great fun. Got a 110 Chiv scroll dropped in my pack but didn't need it so gave it away. Everyone was so supportive of each other. We need more activities for groups like this. Congrats to Ally Opp and Barefoot Princess for all their hard work in setting this up.

Which spawn did you do?

A

Ally Oop

We did imps and greater mongbats, It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. You people out there are the best and are learning to work together. Thank all of you for showing up. The next 3 weeks or so I wont be there to join you but will be thinking of you. Vacation. We will be leaving Thursday so Ill be around for a few more days. Also my vendor Esa Stewart wont be as well stocked for a while. See you when we get back.

C

Callie

Have a great vacation, Ally. We'll surely miss you, but we'll somehow manage to carry on! :)