• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Testing my avatar

• Thread starter Lady Mystyka
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Mystyka

Just testing.. When i posted on stratics I couldnt get my pegagus to fly like he use to (Ive been gone a long time) Now we see

L

Lady Mystyka

Dabg it he wont fly:(Okay help please.. I see Stratics has changed all the system on uploading sigs and avatars.. anyoen know which link in photobucket to use to get an avatar to post properly??? None i see on photobucket start with http:/www.. so what now? Anyone?

S

Shari

how big is the original picture? if its too big it is resized and that could be why we can't see it. it won't matter if you link it from photobucket if the original dimensions are above 100x100 it will be resized.

and you want to use the "direct link" when pasting from photobucket.

L

Lady Mystyka

Thanks even trillian from Stratics tried (I gave him all the links whatever..and he said he cant get it to work either:) So i changed it to my other (guild abbrev) Thank you