• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Testing for Gardener's ToolBox exchanging seeds on TC1 results.

D

DarkVoid

On the weekend I tested the Gardener's Toolbox on TC1. Would EA/Mythic please let me know if they want anything specific tested for?

The following was determined once I found a "give seeds" command another player told me about, and after I managed to sail over to Nujel'm Island:

1. Out of a total of 43 seeds, only 11 of the fragrant seeds stacked and were not previously stackable, this was however enough to tell me that the Gardener's Toolbox worked. I do not know if anyone else has tested the Gardener's Toolbox, however I do have a character currently logged out on TC1 at Nujel'm, should anyone wish me to get a rune to the island, please let me know and I will drop one off to you. NOTE: Seeds do not currently automatically stack, this must be done manually by the player afterwards.
  2. The Gardener's Toolbox should ignore items in containers which are not seeds. I had a robe in one bag which I deliberately placed there and the Gardener's Toolbox did not give any warnings about it being there. I do not know if it will ignore "fishing weight" as there is no way to test this.
  3. Due to the many plant varieties available, it was not possible to determine whether colored seeds worked although they should work. I did have a significant amount of peculiar seeds, although these did not stack as there are many more varieties of peculiar seeds and I did not get a matching pair to test.
  4. I was not able to test whether the Gardener's Toolbox recursed through nested containers in the brief time I had available for testing on TC1 - most of my time was taken up travelling by boat to Nujel'm Island, and was limited due to the fact that my character got killed by water elementals and I had to recover his items off his corpse.

If EA/Mythic would like further testing please let me know, and I will do my best. I hope other players will test the Gardener's Toolbox, too!