• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melodie1980

The picture you have
I have one and I can't figure it out where to put it

B

B Rain

Go to Control Panel > click edit on "Personal information, email, password, etc." > on signature box type this:

[image]your signature url[/image]

hope it will work for you ^^

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Hi Melodie!

Instructions on how to add a siggy are found at the top of the Signatures and Avatars forum, made by Spaghetti Legs.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

The picture you have
I have one and I can't figure it out where to put it

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine did that too .. you have to add this before and after the data the you copy and pasted <center>[IMAGE].....ur info you paste.....[IMAGE]<center>

B

B Rain

ugh, let me do this again but pls copy without the ""

[image]"http://signature.ealandmania.net/EAL-01-01-3755211.png"[/IMAGE]

M

Melodie1980

Wow I am getting cloes LOL but it not working right what I am I doing wrong?

B

B Rain

[image]http://signature.ealandmania.net/EAL-01-01-3755211.png[image] &lt;-- that 2nd [image] make sure you put / infront of it [/image] but only on the 2nd one

G

Hi, please add any testing posts to the existing sig test thread.

To all newcomers to Stratics trying out their EA-Land Mania signatures, <font color=red>please be aware that stacking the lot and avatar signatures from EA-Land Mania on top of each other or side by side exceeds the Stratics signature limits.</font color=red>

The EA-Land signatures are very cool ... but you will need to decide which one you would like to display with your post and not try for both of them.

Thanks!

Aster

Status
Not open for further replies.