• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test city too full

F

frogger2

Dam Test city 3 is too full to play in cant get into my own home. and top that off thursday today for over 2hrs EALAND is down for city maint lol.I want rebate for lack of gameplay lol.

G

Its happening to everyone.. I have two sims got booted out of their houses and can't get back in. But can get onto other lots.. so check to see if you can go visit for a bit while its happening

G

Finally, my house booted a roomate and several visitors, which also freed my stuck sim. I then went to my shop and looked in my inventory only to find it empty. Then we were disconnected from that property as well. Can't land on either now. Apparently this is going on for everyone all over TC3.

F

frogger2

lol i jump into a store i got in fine and tried for my house over 5 times i tried sigh cant get in on any of my 3 accounts of 18+sim this is just too sad we do need a 3rd city open just for this over population problem.

M

mike1977

Well, a pro if they had grouped and merged a couple cites and combined them on server A, another few on server B, and the last ones on Server C... we'd still have 3 cities to choose from in case 2 out of 3 experience problems or are being worked on.

G

Look at the city, it's not an over population problem lol

There are only a hand full of houses actually open, and they too will likely end up getting disconnected and stuck out floating like we are.

G

I thought I'd go to TC3 (I haven't been there in months :/) since EA Land is down. I landed at your house, Country Girl, but couldn't see any of your wonderful custom content for sell,
then I was kicked to the desktop :/ I came back in, tried to land at my house but couldn't land.

No offense, but I'm glad it's not just me! (Like I originally thought lol)....No EA Land, no TC3....guess I'll just go on an X-Men marathon

F

festrmentmagnet

You may just have to keep trying houses in Tc3. I finally got in one of the five open, LOL>

.....moments later.......
Nevermind, crashed back to city view.

S

simfounder

only 1 house alive there now, the house i was in shutdown

I

imported_Armonia

I can get into the city but it seems all the money lots are closed. there are 3 or 4 skill houses. One had 34 people in it and when I tried to enter it said it was full. Went to one that opened up with 33 ppl. Said it was full. I tried to go to my house and it said you have been disconnected from the property and you are being returned to map view. HELP

G

The house I was in crashed too. Somebody's going around TC3 spreading a seemingly false rumor too......at least now I hope it's false, ffs lol. Don't wanna repeat it here for free of propigatingit further, but it just seemed kinda ominous to have been told that a half hour before the house I was in, which was one of the few houses left open, crashed with roomies not being able to open back up.

F

festrmentmagnet

If I could just get into my own house, it wouldn't be so bad. At least, I could do something.
"le sigh"

"Everybody was kungfu fighting...''(sorry, bored).

F

frogger2

for dire moments like these I again say to all those that dont have it get sims 1 or sim 2 iether one is a great relief bit for a sim addict like me and if you have playstation 2 or 3 get sims 1 which was made for ps2 but works just as well on ps3. I know its sad not to get into a house you made when a city is supposed to be open, im hopeing maybe well get at lease some sim bucks in return of this terrible glitch on thier part lol i just wanted to hang out at my house while EALAND I hate that name lol opens back up.
little add on sim1 for ps2 can only be bought on ebay or maybe a super wal mart.

I

imported_Spacey

tried TC3 to pass the time and I can't get into my house either. Hard to get into the few houses that are open. Guess I will get some Zzzz's.

Now I am wondering what that rumor was about!!!

F

frogger2

thier was 3 main rumores that i kepted hearing about, and sorry if i mentioned in game play 1 of these was that this was going to be the final bullet train for all sims makeing the move to EALAND/TSO the othe rumore was a massive city merge of at least 2 cities this week another 1 not siad by many was that this was the end of tso not many believed in that 1 with all these updates those were the rumores i heard the only i fallen for was bettaville bullet train lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

thier was 3 main rumores that i kepted hearing about, and sorry if i mentioned in game play 1 of these was that this was going to be the final bullet train for all sims makeing the move to EALAND/TSO the othe rumore was a massive city merge of at least 2 cities this week another 1 not siad by many was that this was the end of tso not many believed in that 1 with all these updates those were the rumores i heard the only i fallen for was bettaville bullet train lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tell you, people love to start rumors. That's why if I don't hear if from the DEVS I don't believe it (blog,here, In Game). Damn if everyone thought of following that we could rid these rumors out the door.

Now I do have to laugh at that last one, and agreeing to with all these updates merges and bullet trains... they wouldn't pull the plug without notice. On that note, if it was the end we all would of gotten our 90 day notice...(think its 90 days..lol)

Yet on the others... I would think something would of been posted somewhere if it was a planned thing. I truly believe that the servers crashed.. and one by one each house was picked off... LOL I saw it happening with my sims.. one house at a time.. You have to laugh.. otherwise you will go nuts... with all the changes this is expected. So did anyone from EA respond and let us know what happen last nite?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Dam Test city 3 is too full to play in cant get into my own home. and top that off thursday today for over 2hrs EALAND is down for city maint lol.I want rebate for lack of gameplay lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't offer rebates, but you can cancel