test center updated

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

if you find out what each new item cost or turn in is worth let us know. did not copy as did not give any new info

G

did not think of that can you at least see what value and cost are on the menu .

I

imported_Phaen Grey

the NPC's are there but not responding, and have no context menu's yet. There is no collection box that I can find either. Not quite set up yet it seems.

G

Reward prices.

***Spoilers, I suppose***

Shirts 1,000
Earrings 10,000
Sash 20,000
Alacrity scrolls 25,000
Mouse Statue 40,000
Boots 75,000
Armor Pieces 200,000 (each)
And they seemed to have added female plate as a selection for it as well.

Still can't seem to figure out the NPCs to find out how many points on the items.

C

Connor_Graham

How much is each turn in item worth for point value?

G

<blockquote><hr>

How much is each turn in item worth for point value?

[/ QUOTE ]

Having trouble with the NPCs, haven't figured out how to get them to work to bring up their menu. Nothing on context menu nor double-clicking them

G

The tool tip for the female plate comes up as "snake skin boots"

G

When I try and drop something on him, I get a "I'm not looking for that at the moment" so maybe that's the way... without the items to turn in and test it... I have no idea.. :/ Could go to MG (if the rift is still there) and try to get one, but it won't answer the question as far as the items no longer spawning.

G

On another note,
My character isn't old enough to place a house. *laugh*

D

Daren Athlorn

Has anyone noticed it says "Points until next tier" on the rewards hand in box?

I wonder what happens when we get to each new tier...

G

Go to West Brit bank, there's a gate that will allow you to place a house.

A

Adam Randall

<blockquote><hr>

On another note,
My character isn't old enough to place a house. *laugh*

[/ QUOTE ]

There´s a gate at wbb you can walk through and you may place a house afterwards...

Edit: hehe - little to late...

M

mdacc#one

why would alecrity scrolls worth 25k points and 3-4 other items worth lower? they got it backwards.

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

why would alecrity scrolls worth 25k points and 3-4 other items worth lower? they got it backwards.

[/ QUOTE ]
"Random skill gain boost" should be the lowest value ?
permanent items should all be higher ?
??
thats your take on it ?

Hummph!
Guess it depends on the points per shields/swords ...

with this little glimpse ... without knowing the value of turnins ...
it strikes ME that the little corrupted MG area ... will be an Ongoing aspect ... to acquire MORE turnin items ... to build to Higher point rewards ...

*shrugs*

G

Looking at those point totals, looks like only the players that Lived in the rift, will have enough turn in items to get anything besides a shirt........

I

imported_Phaen Grey

Not sure whats up with all the full water barrels in Luna, tried to empty one but almost drowned in all that water! A few people have managed to place a house in Luna but not many yet.

D

Daren Athlorn

One thing I noticed is when you place a house, monsters and even the character placing aren't relocated outside the house, and are actually stuck inside the foundation. I have to recall or use "help im stuck" every time I place.

I

imported_Phaen Grey

I noticed that also, I used leave house off my context menu to leave.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sep 8, 2006
Origin
Um to test the new housing stuff??? To test designs...deco ideas...placements..maybe????

Anyway sorry for the late post guys I haven't been feeling well, it's up...on page two but you guys don't need to read it anyway *winks*

*goes back to lay down* Have fun testing guys!

G

<blockquote><hr>

why would anyone want a house on test???? shard??? really???

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you know what's going on????? (i can put lots of question marks too) ?????

There's some important housing changes that people who place houses may want to test thoroughly before it hits production shards. These are game altering changes to housing.

G

Not like it effects your house on the production shard..... and besides I definatly want the houseing situation tested fully making sure it doesn't totally mess you up on the "Real" shards.... Like making sure that when you demolish and replace the house you don't somehow lose more than you bargained for......

J

jelake

<blockquote><hr>

anyone find a value for the items we TURN IN?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I am guessing they are still hashing out the trade-in values.