• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Test Center Plans for Plants?

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DHMagicMan_1

Can we find out what testing will be available on TC for Publish 56? Since we know the changes involve Naturalist Quest it would be great if there's a way to expedite growth so we can test them from seed to Deco Mode...

Dev's plans? Pretty please?

B

Beastmaster

I think it's apparent from the lack of response that we won't get a tool to age the plants with. Instead they'll leave it up for at least 7 days thinking that will show all possible bugs, even though we all know TC doesn't age at all.

If they don't give us a means to test properly it may very well be the last straw for me. The new plants were the first breathe of life I've felt in the game for quite awhile and the bugs really dampened that.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Leaving it for seven days wouldn't really help even if you got the maint cycles... some people won't get there until day two or three...

I think more than likely they haven't figured out the best or most efficiant way to deal with it but I'm hoping they do come up with a tool or gate.

They said the lock-down bug prob won't be fixed in 56 so either way would work for me but one way or the other they should be able to get us to raise plants quickly... and more than one "cycle" of them.

I have a feeling once they figure it out they'll let us know, they just haven't got that far yet.

B

Beastmaster

I have a feeling once they figure it out they'll let us know, they just haven't got that far yet.
They haven't even acknowledged our request for the tool, to say "we're looking at it" or "we're aware" or anything. Trying to get answers from our Devs is like hunting for arties in Doom. If you keep throwing the questions long enough and often enough you eventually get an Axe of the Heavens. If you're after an orny, well you better be a good typer.

F

Flora Green

I imagine with factions and event content as well as preparing for Halloween that plant testing isn't on the radar currently. Plus, Regine is working on the naturalist changes.

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If time permits, we will look at adding tools for you guys. But no promises. Priority is on getting all the content ready. So yes, "we are aware of it" :p

But please understand that if we replied to every thread where someone demands a response, we wouldn't get much work done at all.