• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test Center - One year since last reset?

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TC1 was last wiped and reset almost one year ago (June-22ish, i believe)?

I would love to see a regular purge of the Test Center.

I realize that at times this is not practical, but every 100 days or so seems reasonable ~
(and would greatly please me - it is all about me isn't it?)

Any Chance of a server wipe of the current TC1?
Devs? Bueller?, anyone?

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, Housing.
I would like to test out a few areas for placement and a regular wipe could allow for that eventually.
Even though I have a decent housing spot on TC1 - I do seem to enjoy starting fresh. Tabula Rasa.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think making the houses so that they need refreshed every 2 weeks would do it! I know I do a lot of testing on TC and If I had to reload my house with equipment and items every 3 or 4 months I would probably not test much...just saying

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think making the houses so that they need refreshed every 2 weeks would do it! I know I do a lot of testing on TC and If I had to reload my house with equipment and items every 3 or 4 months I would probably not test much...just saying
Understandable.
The house refreshing requirement is a good idea.