• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

test center 3 versus ea-land

G

i played in test center almost the entire time it took jollypines, alphaville, and blazing falls to merge over to ea-land.... and i thought that i was really missing somthing by not being in ea-land sooner... but now that im in ea-land full time i realize i was missing nothing.... less lag in tc-3 , payouts may be lower but so are buy mode costs, and building cost is extremely lower.... i find a lesser population means less lag, and there i can play 4 sims at once agin... considering putting my ea-land in retirement, until maxis can fix their , buy mode costs, build mode cost, payouts fluctuating, and the very very many bugs and errors in their system... besides that none of my sims have poofed from test center 3.....

I

imported_Starrfoxx

I've been trying out TC3-Test to check out the DX9 stuff. Some of it works really well, and some of it is "jumpy".

Personally, I haven't decided much EAL vs TC3. There's a reason for me to play on either.