• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test Center 3 in Debug mode

M

MaxisRandy

I have installed some debugging tools on Test Center 3 to help us diagnose some memory issues... this means that in some cases you will notice delays and lag when playing on Test Center 3. If something seems like it's taking way too long, please be patient. This debug testing will help us find and fix some lag issues, hopefully!

--Randy

G

Yeah, it has slowed down a bit. But you are doing some great work!

G

o. look. its Randy.

Thanks for hooking up the debugging tools...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah, it has slowed down a bit. But you are doing some great work!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm running 4 accounts and not noticing a lag in the animations on the lots I"m on, FWIW

G

Is there going to be a fix so that we can resize the window again?

I seriously do not like having to use a huge window, and with the -r800x600 in my target line the game crashes on me. I just tried it and am still having the same problem. For those of us who don't have a huge monitor to work with, trying to run our multiple accounts is miserable in a window sized like this.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am unable to enter TC3, getting error code 202

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either.....crashed and stuck at 35% trying to get back in.

G

keep trying it's very slow responding lol even my sim is late getting out to the car to go to work... it's pulling away before he comes out of the house.

F

Fool at TC

Stuck at 35% loading TC3.

3rd day in a row I haven't been able to play TC3

B

baylee

<blockquote><hr>

TC3 is down. I got a bulletin to log off earlier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, how long is it down for though? anyone? lol

F

frogger2

i log into tc3 on pc it just drops off i log onto tc3 thru my windows vista it just crashs this is very sad

B

baylee

<blockquote><hr>

i log into tc3 on pc it just drops off i log onto tc3 thru my windows vista it just crashs this is very sad

[/ QUOTE ]

citys down lol thats why

G

<blockquote><hr>

Another 30 minutes or so clickie to learn more

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

Tick Tock Tick Tock.. can't time speed up or something.. man been watching that time and its going slower then normal

G

I get to 100% but before it loads my sim into the world, the game just locks up. Been doing this on and off for the past 2 hours or so. Haven't been able to successfully log into the game today.