• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Terathan Egg Sac on atl

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently came into posession of a terathan egg sac that I've no use for. I'm taking offers on this early season event item via icq or on these forums.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is a season 3 em event item, confirmable on this forums em event items list.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the only items i'll take in place of some of the gold are inquis and crystalline ring.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've good reason to believe(personally confirmed this) that my 2 highest bidders were highly suspect members of the atlantic community attempting to acquire an item they simply hadn't been able to stock their well publicized vendors with.

As a precautionary means(one which is detrimental to my profits) I am rolling the high bid back to 70million to avoid putting said em event item in the hands of cheaters.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've good reason to believe(personally confirmed this) that my 2 highest bidders were highly suspect members of the atlantic community attempting to acquire an item they simply hadn't been able to stock their well publicized vendors with.

As a precautionary means(one which is detrimental to my profits) I am rolling the high bid back to 70million to avoid putting said em event item in the hands of cheaters.

That was very admirable of you, you did the right thing. :thumbsup:

C

Chaosy

I'm fairly positive there was already Terathan Egg Sac on the vendor previously that got sold.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not to my knowledge. the owner was sheisty then offered me any 2 items from a particular vendor in a highly suspect house in luna for the egg sac, or 5 inquis gloves. the whole situation was just off.