• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ter Mur mountain plots with the stairs and garden

Nalif

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just came back to UO after being away for a long time. I was wandering around Ter Mur on the GL shard and noticed some stairs leading into the mountains with a little garden and two house plots at the top. One of the spots was open, so as fast as I could, I got 10,000 loyalty with the Queen and plopped a 10x14 there. I've wandered around Ter Mur looking for other similar plots, but I can't find any. I have a feeling I got super lucky. Not long after I placed, another player ran up and congratulated me on placement, saying he was on his way to place as well. Are these plots valuable? I've looked all around Ter Mur, but I see no other plots like this.

Screenshot below shows the two plots in question circled in green to give an idea of where they're at.

jradar71

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As with most plots in UO the price is greatly influenced by the shard.

Nalif

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I'm on Great Lakes. It's not as populated as Atlantic, but I think it's the second most populated? I'm not sure.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On some shards they are popular - on others (like mine) they are empty.