• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Tent Deeds

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So I been wondering for awhile now, what these are worth now adays? I got a green and a blue tent deed. I was told 15+ years ago that they cannot be in a persons backpack or bank -- it'll turn to gold. Is that still true?

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
A Tent was a type of player House that was discontinued in 1998

Consequently as a result of their removal, the house deeds for tents, named "deed for a blue tent" or "deed for a red tent," are highly valuable rares due to their age and short time of availability in the game.

ya know if that stuff can happen its to bad they wouldn't turn them into a mini house deed to add to the collection of houses or make em usable again to be used with the crafting system or treasure hunting stuff or the camping skill .. Would be cool imo to bring them back into the game somehow .

But yeah ask Brian DeSpell he will be able to help you with the information you seek.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So I been wondering for awhile now, what these are worth now adays? I got a green and a blue tent deed. I was told 15+ years ago that they cannot be in a persons backpack or bank -- it'll turn to gold. Is that still true?
I think the worry was always that they can't be transferred between servers, will turn to a house placement tool if put inside your backpack and turned to gold in your bank box. Personally I think only the last one really applies but bringing it to Test Center might clarify that, last one reported on stratics sold for 32m about 5 years ago... you can try to contact Olcher as he was the winner and might have more details. Price today I would say between 50-150m each but definitely set as an auction and tagging the right people (others that have bought house deeds in the last year)

[Auction] - Deed to green tent + more. ATL shard

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
The biggest thing with these is the shard they are located on. If it's ATL, or one of the more popular shards, then it would be desirable.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think is same for the old deed placement house you cant transfert it and cant close game when you have on you cause when you log back is a placement tool you have on you

i lost my castle deed cause i crashed in game :(

ScreenShot1938.jpg

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its worth checking, as far as i know, only the houses that currently are available from the house placement tool change from deed form to the tool. it may be a different case for specifically the tents, but this is is what ive experienced with houses. not all houses were put into the tool, those i think do not change.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you all for the information. Yes, the deeds are on Chessy. My home shard, aka the best shard :p. Its a bummer, cause at some point I want to move my collection to ATL, but guess that still isn't possible w/ the tents.
As for the xfer to test, I rather not place them in my pack, to copy in case that trigger it to turn into a house placement tool. Given they aren't billions of gold rares, they are sentimental and impossible to find, I rather not take the chance of deletion.

Thank you all again for the input.