• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tent deeds... Whats the value?

Q

Qikdraw

Just out of curiosity whats the value of the Blue and Green tent deeds these days? I used to have them back in '03, and just wanna know what they go for today.

Qikdraw

G

i think around 60-80m, however u gotta be very careful with them, my gf and i were redecorating our castle and had it in our pack for maybe 10 seconds locked it down, then the shard crashed without warning and reverted to when it was in my backpack, so i logged in and it put a few k in my bank and gave me a house tool...

G

Around 10-20m in my experience, although someone looking for a particular color will as always be willing to pay more.

Q

Qikdraw

<blockquote><hr>

i think around 60-80m, however u gotta be very careful with them, my gf and i were redecorating our castle and had it in our pack for maybe 10 seconds locked it down, then the shard crashed without warning and reverted to when it was in my backpack, so i logged in and it put a few k in my bank and gave me a house tool...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that happened to me just after AOS came out. I was making a small museum of some of the things I had, logged out to grab somethng from another char, logged back in and then remembered I had the bue and green tent deeds in my pack. I was so pissed at myself.

Thanks for the info on prices though. Too rich for me to start looking to get them back for now. lol

Qikdraw