• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Templet Thoughts?

T

The Soldats

For my theif/spy/assassin-ish character.
4 year account so 720 cap.

GM - Hide
GM - Stealth
GM - Stealing
90 - Snooping
GM - Fencing
GM - Poison
70 - Tactics
50 - Ninja

With bandanna takes Snoop to GM, and Steal/stealth to 110.
70 tactics allows me to poison with daggers/assassin spikes.
50 ninja = smoke bombs.

that gives me 10points to take tactics to 80, or Ninja to 60.

no chance of ShadowLeggins ((to poor)) and +Rings/Bracelets undecided yet.

mostly just steal, smockbomb out, if I have to poison a target.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

You don't need tactics.

Infectious Strike only requires Poisoning and Shadowstrike only needs Hiding (Stealth?).

Get Magery instead.

G

Drop stealth to 80. Theres no reason to be higher unless you wear non mage armor metal, which no one does.

Use that 20 to get fencing to 120, and it's kinda useless to even have fencing if it's not at 120. Extra stealing wouldn't be too bad either, but that can be done simply with a ring.

And as was mentioned, tactics isn't needed. I have plans for the same thing, but without poison, cause I'm not trying to kill people, just get away safely.

So you could steal, last weapon your dagger, hit shadow strike, or just smoke bomb.

I

imported_weins201

You still need the tactics, in PvP no nened for a thief its basically useless if oyu want an assasin make one. Dropthe thief part. Thiefs dont kill.

I

imported_Mr. Sly

Who says they cant kill...i kill all the time
gm hide
85 stealth
almost gm steal
120 fencing
85 or so poison
115 ninja
gm snoop
LP DS will kill alot of people get low on health shadowstrke is your friend

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

You still need the tactics, in PvP no nened for a thief its basically useless if oyu want an assasin make one. Dropthe thief part. Thiefs dont kill.

[/ QUOTE ]

<center>

</center>

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

Chad i thought u were going to play SP :?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to, but I'm probably just going to stay on Napa. It's not worth starting over unless I knew I had enough time to do 100 more episodes on Siege.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like i said before, pm or ICQ me if you ever do get over there and need a hand getting started up

G

Almost the same as my assassin/thief template, just drop the tactics for magery so you can recall/heal/cure (or chiv as you don't need to carry regs)

G

Chad, you'd sure be welcome over here on siege.

Just to check it out, make a newbie and come to luna some evening. There should be some excitement!

Remember, you can steal anywhere on siege, even luna, umbra, and ilshenar. Furthermore, there is NO insurance on siege at all!

Siege is a thief's paradise. Particularly if you join one of the bigger guilds so you know who is where and what's going on.