• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Temple Closed.

F

Franklin

The Temple of the Forgotten Crane, a small structure used in years past for Zoo events and gatherings, has been closed. The spot is available for new housing if anyone is interested.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by over the years, all 3000+ of you! Spending time with the Zoo Crew and taming and donating all of those animals will always be one of the high points of the time I've spent in Ultima Online.

Peaceful Journeys,
Lord Franklin

S

Seth Stormcloud

Wow I was just there the other day...sad to see it go!!

M

Moreeg

Ive never been, but I am sad to see any UO institution go... :(

F

Franklin

Bob, I'm not leaving UO, but I'd opened a lot of accounts over the years and I had to make some choices lately (like a lot of other people out there). When I played UO every day, I could justify the expense.

I did close 2 accounts, but not my main ones. Franklin and his evil twin live on... for better or worse... :)

Franklin

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah good. I just hate hearing people posting that they are leaving UO. I'm glad your still going to be around friend.