• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Templates ...

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wondering if anyone has any 'pure' gardeners out there ... never did much (any) gardening, but now it seems time to work a Gardener into the mix.

Just seeing what folks' gardener templates are? or do you just use any char, no one specific? Trying to think of the skills needed to be semi self sufficient ... Pretty much just need potions for growing plants right? Anything else I should think about adding, before starting down my road as a Botanist?

Starting with :

GM :
Alchemy
Cooking
Poisoning
Taste ID

GM? :
Magery
Meditation
Eval Int

Home body fer sure .. lock him in the lab and leave him to his tasks ...

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 1 character that only sees the light of day when I grow plants.

150 Strength
GM Alchemy
Taste ID (I think it's in the 80's)

If you want the character to be self sufficent, you could add carpentry/tinkering (to make barrels).

Well, then you could add mining as well, so you could dig up the ingots... and lumberjacking.....

So---

Alchemy
Tinkering
Carpentry
Mining
Lumberjack