• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template/Suit Help Pleae

L

Lady Tala

I'm so in love with my bard!

Right now I am running

120 music
120 provo
114.5 disco (working to 120)
110 med
97.5 magery (working to 110)
93.9 eval (real, 100 with item)

I like this temp but I have been thinking of trying to find a way to add Mysticism to it. Any advice on what to drop to make room, and or what items I can grab to make room for it would be very helpful.

Right now my suit isn't the best it is 100% lrc with 70 in all resists but very low on mr, or int bonus. I would love to make a better suit but I have been gone from UO for a few years and am slowly working up imbuing(seems like it is taking forever)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm so in love with my bard!

Right now I am running

120 music
120 provo
114.5 disco (working to 120)
110 med
97.5 magery (working to 110)
93.9 eval (real, 100 with item)

I like this temp but I have been thinking of trying to find a way to add Mysticism to it. Any advice on what to drop to make room, and or what items I can grab to make room for it would be very helpful.

Right now my suit isn't the best it is 100% lrc with 70 in all resists but very low on mr, or int bonus. I would love to make a better suit but I have been gone from UO for a few years and am slowly working up imbuing(seems like it is taking forever)
lets see thats about 680 out of 720 ?
leaving 40 points
drop med take 90 focus and put 30 on jewels
drop eval take 90 mystic put 30 on jewels
drop med to 30 put 30 on jewels

120 provo
120 music
120 disco
80 magery (plus 30 from jewels makes 110)
90 mystic (30 from jewels making 120)
90 focus (30 jewels making 120)
and 100 in med or eval

for 720 total

is one way to do it
I would go with med and also build into suit as mach mana regen as you can so you can run mastery's all the time

L

Lady Tala

thanks for that, I suppose that build would work weather I went myst or SW, I'm still on the fence. I don't do alot of direct damage I mostly rely on summons, I was looking at myst for the summon it has, but I guess I could run SW and 2 vollems.

what is your opinion on SW vs Myst if you don't mind me asking?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
well SW would be easier to fit in as it would only use 100-120 points, and mystic is going to use 180

for me I would go with mystic RC is awesome and you still would have the evs if you wanted them not to mention healing stone,healing winds, stone form,bombard etc

weaving with vollums would also be good keeping them healed and rezing them can be a problem of course if you keep gift of life on them for rezing then it might be ok

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
a lot depends on your play style but if you are not doing a lot of direct spell damage i would drop eval either way

L

Lady Tala

I think I'm going to give Myst a shot he worst that happens is I don't really like it and drop it for SW. ty for the advice =o)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
mystic bards are top shelf!

disco + RC = loot

they hit so bloody hard, and if you disco the critter first they hit twice as hard.
they are basically a wrecking ball that walks around!