• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Necromancy] Template questions for the vets

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay I am thinking of doing necro/myst/fencer and not sure where to ween off some skills. This is a PvM character. I will recall using scrolls unless Chiv is suggested over anat.

Necro thinking 105-120 but not sure how high it needs to be
SS 100-120 again not sure how high it needs to be
Myst 110-120 depends on if necro is 120 or not
Focus 100-120 depends on SS
Fencing 120
Tactics 120
Anat thinking using what ever I have left out of 72o unless it is recomended to drop this and do 120 in the other 6. I can also add chiv here instead.

What should I do and is this template viable? I don't have a necro and trying to figure out something other than typical necro/mage templates. I am also open to other suggestions using Necro as this character is thought only, he has not been created.

greenwolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For my necromancers I use either the Whammy/Sampire templates or I use my personal favorite the Nox/mage. The nox mage I run with has 120 in mage, eval, resisting spells, and spirit speak. Then I have 110 in Necromancy, 80 in poisoning and the rest I put into meditation. The Nox/mage is good for both PVP and PVM especially with those poison fields they do really nice damage. My friend runs this template while I'm on my sampire and we can do Meph in 30-45 mins.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i'm not mistaken, you should be able to recall without failure in wraith form. (you still need reagents for this, unless you use LRC suit)