• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template Idea

zombie187

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I came across a template I found pretty interesting and I think I am going to give it a go on the test center. Basically a sampire build but using bard mastery dispair and replacing tactics and anatomy for music and discord? So I think I this is what may work...

Swords 120
Bushido 120
Music 120
Discord 120
Necro 100
Anat or Tact 80
Parry 60

Is this viable? Seems interesting but I would be curious of tweaks or if losing anat and tactics would hurt too much.

Mayhem_wushu

Adventurer
Never been big on bards, but my buddy has no less than 10. a few of his are jewelry dependent. one of his in particular only gets off a diso with jewelry, mark or travesty song woven mantle and a fishing pole with diso on it... (aka his disco stick lol) all in his toon has 60 music and 65 disco, 125 skill that he changes out for his normal suit and plus skill jewels which have additional 115 skill, effectively it is a 960 point build. his is a caster but the same could be done with a warrior if you found the right pieces.

Kayne.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played a very similar template, but I believe I had 30 disco and some music on jewels? Maybe something else.

I tried macing and throwing. Discord with a thrower was awesome. Damage not nearly as strong as other templates, but it was fun to play.

120 wep
120 music with jewels
120 discord with jewels
120 tactics
120 bushido
100 necro
rest in chiv

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I came across a template I found pretty interesting and I think I am going to give it a go on the test center. Basically a sampire build but using bard mastery dispair and replacing tactics and anatomy for music and discord? So I think I this is what may work...

Swords 120
Bushido 120
Music 120
Discord 120
Necro 100
Anat or Tact 80
Parry 60

Is this viable? Seems interesting but I would be curious of tweaks or if losing anat and tactics would hurt too much.
No, you won't do enough damage without Tactics.

Discord/Sampire start with 120 Swords, 90 Tactics, 100 Bushido, 100 Necro, 120 Music, 120 Discord, 70 Chivalry. Then adjust for skill preferences/items (ie. change Chiv - if you play without it - for 60 Parry and stick 10 more in Tactics).

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What about using a template like a recent post on here with taming/lore for a Disco/AI pet?

You’d get the benefit of the additional damage from the pet plus Disco. Or possibly a beetle for runic corruption.

Template could be:
100 swords (+20 with captain John hat)
100 tactics
80 chiv
80 bush
90 lore (120 with jewels)
90 taming (120 with jewels)
100 necro
80 parry

Edit: forgot necro