• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template Help

G

Hello,

I need some advice on my archer template please. I am strictly pvm at this point.

My stats and skills are as follows:

anatomy 115
archery 115
focus 115
tactics 115
magic resist 100
chiv 80
healing 80

str 104
dex 125
int 27

Questions:

- If I am going to buy a 120 scroll, I should go with archery right? If so, what is a decent price for on on Great Lakes? I see them going for about 9-10 mill right now.

- If I decide to move to pvp, what should I change?

Any input and advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Hello,

I need some advice on my archer template please. I am strictly pvm at this point.

anatomy 115
archery 115
focus 115
tactics 115
magic resist 100
chiv 80
healing 80

str 104
dex 125
int 27

[/ QUOTE ]

Drop Focus completely, Resist to 90 and drop Anatomy to 100. Bump Archery to 120, bump Healing to 100, and add 120 Bushido. Then you'll be able to solo just about every paragon there is. Also drop Str to 90 and bump Int with what's left, 35 I think. Use your jewels to push Int up as high as you can because you'll need the mana. Use Stormgrip for an easy 8 Int and 25 DI to start with, then for the rest of your suit get as much mana regen as you can, which I'd suggest starting with the Rune Beetle Carapace. Mace &amp; Shield Glasses are a huge addition as well if you can afford them, along with a Crimson Cincture.

<blockquote><hr>

Questions:

- If I am going to buy a 120 scroll, I should go with archery right? If so, what is a decent price for on on Great Lakes? I see them going for about 9-10 mill right now.

This sounds about right for them, and yes, get a 120 Archery AND a 120 Bushido. Bushido should run around 6mil.

The template I listed above would work in PvP as well, although you might want more Resist for PvP. You can use soulstones to swap out a couple of the skills so you can have a higher Resist sitting on a stone along with most likely a lower Anatomy. One of the more knowledgable PvP'rs might have a different suggestion.

Any input and advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

H

Hoody

<blockquote><hr>

Hello,

anatomy 115
archery 115
focus 115
tactics 115
magic resist 100
chiv 80
healing 80

str 104
dex 125
int 27

Questions:

Defo go with archery - very much needed even with 45% hci - that sounds about the right price

Imo dont go with bushido idea if you want to pvp - its next to useless in pvp.

Anatomy 100
Archery 120
Focus 100
Tactics 100
Magic resist 120
Chiv 80
Healing 100

If you havnt got 720 skill cap drop anatomy and tactics to 90

Stat wise - drop some str and put into int

K

Kith Kanan

Also if at all possible , if you turn to pvp , get 4/6 casting gear , it will not be cheap but boy its nice , 4/6 combined with bandages makes for a tough kill , also try and get your hands on a semi decent balanced bow , it does not have to be uber , but something to switch to and from when you need to chug a few pots without loosing your weaponskill .

G

<blockquote><hr>

Also if at all possible , if you turn to pvp , get 4/6 casting gear , it will not be cheap but boy its nice , 4/6 combined with bandages makes for a tough kill , also try and get your hands on a semi decent balanced bow , it does not have to be uber , but something to switch to and from when you need to chug a few pots without loosing your weaponskill .

[/ QUOTE ]

So with the 4/6 you are healing with Chiv, bandies, and pots right?

I

imported_GFY

4/6 makes your chiv spells almost unintruptable. Your bandage speed comes from your dex and stamina. Pots are effective with a balanced bow or if your quick with your disarm rearm macros.

As far as archer advise goes Connor is DA MAN. Listen well and you'll do fine.

C

Connor_Graham

I don't know about all that. I just try to help when and where I can.

A happy Archer is a happy Player.

I

imported_GFY

Na I'm from Waterville, there's a guy in our guild from the Bangor area, and a couple in our guild just moved to... Saco I think.