• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] template help

D

Delmor

Hi, I'm really struggling with this template, I can't decide where to take it

Current levels are: (scrolled to)
107 anatomy (115)
75 bushido
115 focus (115)
98 healing (115)
100 parrying
61 resisting spells
103 swords (110)
on soul stone 100 tactics

skill cap is only 705 atm

i'm using jewellery and weapon to get hit chance increase upto 45% ish.

Assuming I can get a scroll or two, I intend swords to eventually be 120 for the extra hit chance increase

I use the character to role play fight, but mostly for PVM

any help would be great

C

Connor_Graham

First thing to do would be to drop Focus. It's pretty much worthless as a skill and can be made up for by mana leech and stamina leech on your weapon, along with MR and SR items & armor. I'm guessing you want a straight Chiv warrior template, so I'd suggest this:

120 Swords
100 Tactics
115 Bushido
120 Parry
90 Anatomy
100 Healing
60 Chiv

Make up for the lack of Resist with a trapped box and orange petals. For curses you can either use the Remove Curse Chiv spell or apples. This would be a solid template until you get more skill points available.