• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Teleporting to the top of a building?

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen people and animals on top of the bank before, and assume they used teleport to get up there. I tried to teleport to the top of a keep over the weekend and couldn't get it to work. I'd either get a message like "You cannot see that location" or "You cannot teleport there."

I know there must be a way to get up there because I can see items locked down on the roof. How exactly can I teleport to the keep's roof?

Thanks!

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can climb up keep and castle roofs with a ladder. It came with the 9'th anniversary and is now mostly available through left over heritage tokens.
To teleport onto bank roofs, you have to hit the right spot. Usually it is standing in front of the bank and targetting with some luck the fitting spot.

S

Sunchicken

Some times to tele to the top of a building you have to have the door to said building open.

If that doesnt work target the roof then recast tele go inside the building and use last target. This works sometimes.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I always open the doors to building and walk in to the last tile I can see the roof from and teleport to above the doors on roof !

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 2 other ways to get to roofs. One is if your in a non guard zone. Cast an energy field onto yourself and log out then log back in and poof your on the roof. Second if you in a guard zone. log out have a friend place a crate or chest where you were standing then log back in and poof your on the roof.