• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Teetering

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
As those who truly know us know we practice white magic, especially our Sister Cadence. Gabi holds pretty firm with white magics, but me I teeter, I am still unclear what my inner magic is, but I really do like turning people into Toads even though it only lasts a short while, at least for now. There is a group of people I am considering practicing a permanent Toad Spell on. There is Storm coming and it's a magic I have never seen or felt before and that takes priority over, turning anyone into a Toad right now. A War is coming, and I understand it now, a civil war is on the horizon. A spilt between the Kingdom. Two political sides are going to clash. The only thing that could help it is a greater incantation, greater then I have ever done before, but there is a way to possible stop it could or fuel the war. All the answers awaiting in the Lost Lands. A fleet must be prepared to travel by ship there and begin the journey of finding and discovering what is needed. I will visit the printer for flyers to announce the journey to end this war before it takes hold of the Kingdom.