• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tech advice.....

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure this is the right forum but here goes
new comp, uo loaded and assist seed obtained and working and logged in a few times but now cant get in. uo assist wont work till it receives an update and gives update ace information for firewalls indicating i guess that firewall is stopping it but tried without protection and no different, help!
p.s. im blonde!!:stretcher:
operating system windows 7

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not sure this is the right forum but here goes
new comp, uo loaded and assist seed obtained and working and logged in a few times but now cant get in. uo assist wont work till it receives an update and gives update ace information for firewalls indicating i guess that firewall is stopping it but tried without protection and no different, help!
p.s. im blonde!!:stretcher:
operating system windows 7
right click the uoassist icon on desktop and "run as administrator" then it will update a new patch for assist

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanx jack, still not responding though unfortunately
and uo auto patch not responding either
and subsequently uo not responding

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
did it try to patch and fail if so you need to empty the patch folder!

go to my computer/C drive (usually there) program files, ultima online 2d, patch, if there is anythin in there delete it

run the uoassist again, right click admin remember!

J

JL from Europa

Edit; oops didn't read you already turned the firewall off... it's probably what jack flash posted...