• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Tear Kit Shield +10 STR DEX INT

• Thread starter sniperspet
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
S

sniperspet

I've been away from UO for many many years, and I'm lost - This shield seems to be valuable since it adds 10 to str, dex, and int. However the Resist attributes are worthless at 1% resist across the board.

Is it worth anything or is it common or maybe there are better ones?

Thanks for helping me get one step closer to wrapping my mind around all of the changes along with price changes.

Attachments

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it will only add the +10's until the bless charges wear off the item...then its back to the junk pile.

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! The item is unfortunately worth maybe 50K or so, as it's an old-school Bless item. This means you get the stat bonuses for a limited amount of time as the Bless charges tick away; after that it loses these bonuses.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Also if you have it equipped and walk across a server line they are all gone also. I have seen them sell on occasion at an auction for 500k-1m as a novelty for someone to lock in their floor, but that is a rarity.