• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Team EA Land

G

I received an e-mail from "Team, EA Land" regarding a "Scam".
Before I open it - has anybody heard of this addy?
Has anyone else gotten one?

G

I haven't heard of that one. But, I would send it to the dev team.

G

I got an email from the name "TEAM, EA-LAND". The actual email address was [email protected]. This is a valid email. I know this because the email was a direct response to a question sent to the offical email.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I got an email from the name "TEAM, EA-LAND". The actual email address was [email protected]. This is a valid email. I know this because the email was a direct response to a question sent to the offical email.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm.... that's not the e-mail addy I have for the team.
This is what I have: [email protected]

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. The one you have is the official one that I sent the original email to. The other one is the one that responded to my question, meaning it has to belong to the team or else it wouldn't have known to reply to me.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. The one you have is the official one that I sent the original email to. The other one is the one that responded to my question, meaning it has to belong to the team or else it wouldn't have known to reply to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know...any email should end with ea.com not ea-land.com
Sounds fishy to me

I

imported_rpsky3

I would rather talk to one of the devs or Parizad before opening. Just to be on the safe side.

G

Makes sense to me.

I just checked my e-mail and I also have a response from Parizad from that address. It is a response to a bug I reported. I would call it official.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

I would rather talk to one of the devs or Parizad before opening. Just to be on the safe side.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we get a dev to clear this up? lol.
Ever since the last spoof site, I am super paranoid! Even with non related sim sites haha.

G

When we respond to an e-mail sent to [email protected], it will come from this address.

I didn't know either until Donovan and I checked it out. Now we all know!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we get a dev to clear this up? lol.
Ever since the last spoof site, I am super paranoid! Even with non related sim sites haha.

[/ QUOTE ]
My thots exactly.
No disrespect to Sindran or Simone, I'm just a little gun shy after some past incidents.

G

<blockquote><hr>

When we respond to an e-mail sent to [email protected], it will come from this address.

I didn't know either until Donovan and I checked it out. Now we all know!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks a lot, Pari - I appreciate your help.