• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Teaching output rate sadly decreased.

M

MadisonEJ

Anyone notice that the 100% in teaching rate for output has changed and not to the positive, what used to be .06 increase now .02 whats up with this.

24 Jolly's

Depends on the teachers skill level the higher the skill level the higher each book is worth. Also depends on students level. If student is close to teachers level the value of each book also goes down.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

Depends on the teachers skill level the higher the skill level the higher each book is worth. Also depends on students level. If student is close to teachers level the value of each book also goes down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I believe if I have 20 as a teacher and the student has 14 is will give .06 each time. If the student had 18 it would give .02 or something along those lines.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

It goes lower. I've taught friends with high levels of skill and at a certain point it even drops to .01. I find it much more enjoyable to teach noobies then you can actually see some progress. lol.

M

MadisonEJ

i am maxed in all skills that isnt it, is ealand lowering the percentage that the student receives is the question?

G

When are you talking about exactly? I did a great deal of teaching one of my alts over the weekend and it was the same as always.

G

I only noticed it gets slower when the person im teaching skills gets higher.. epsecially when their skills are above 10

G

<blockquote><hr>

id try again you might be surprised

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been taught within the last 48 hours and it was the same rate as ever, as others have reported. If it had truly been lowered you'd see more people asking about it and rates going down, neither has happened.

G

That is the way it has always been, the higher the skill level the longer it takes to teach them. It will be at the rate of .01 when you hit 19 or 20, I can't remember exactly where.

Skilling logic with the War Game is more than twice as fast as teaching on the last 2 points. You gain .02 per 3 clicks (takes prob about as long as teaching a lesson) and you do not have to green fun and energy until you green everything. LOL The loser might pass out if you do not serenade them before they click off of the table.

I

imported_Mavric

I just finished teaching my clone tonight and it was normal. I hate the 19 skill and above the .01 is a killer. The higher the students skills the lower you'll get, but it's still faster than a skill house.

Mavric