• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Tea Party Sunday

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
(RP) At one time, Luka was very involved in the community, even various communites across Sosaria. She fought for her guilds and factions with faith and conviction. She even got married, once upon a time. There are no regrets. However, recent years have found this woman solitary. A hermit wandering from one town to another, restless, without the will to drop roots. No more an innocent child, the world weighed heavy as she searched for peace of heart.

Hard to say what changed to explain her sudden acquisition of a castle in Safe Haven. Old friends and new find her less chatty and definitively secretive. Even as she sets up shop and opens her home to the public, there is an underlying feeling of something else going on.

Today, from the northwest tower she sends pigeons to all communities and outposts: “Tea Party at Safe Haven, Castle of Luka Melehan, West of the Bog of Desolation. Sunday Sept 8, 2pm cst. Watch for alligators.” No apparent event or reason, just a tea party. Strange.

(This will be a simple get together, nothing special. Let's do this pot luck style. If you have something you would like to share, bring it, whether its a batch of cookies, or a story. I am collecting player boozes and books, so theres a couple ideas. However it is not necessary to bring anything. RP encouraged, but not required. Would love to see players getting involved in other player's stories.)

(IMPORTANT!!! My house is completely open to the public. Be aware of the current house fighting rules and dress appropriately. Don't wear anything you aren't willing to lose. Seige bless your weapon and bring a Bag of Sending for gifts. Unequip all bows. I will not ban reds for being red. I will ban for griefing whether you are red or blue. If you don't know my definition of griefing, ask. Maybe even ahead of time. IMPORTANT!! The teleporter in my yard goes to the Abyss, so there could be little warning of people arriving.)

(Directions: Go the the Hub, just east of Umbra. Take the Abyss teleporter. From the Abyss house take the teleporter with the red pouch on it. That's it!)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I think your castle is in Marks Town Luka, Safe haven NE of the swamp

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice! Sounds like a fun time...and exciting! I will try and be there :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I will try my best to be there unless Tina Tink decide it is her turn to go

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*bump* lots of gossip to discuss, elections, wild rumors and maybe even some actual news. Bring your booze to share and coin for the bartender.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I won't be able to make it, getting to late for me as I need to get up very early tomorrow. I hope all will have a lot of fun.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*bump* lots of gossip to discuss, elections, wild rumors and maybe even some actual news. Bring your booze to share and coin for the bartender.
not sure if i can make it or not, but i will at least send the minions over to help clean the mess.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had a blast Luka! Sorry we drank all 4 chests of liquor. Send me a bill.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Otherwise known as.....

Snappy Dressers!

Things got real crazy there for awhile

I think I may have to do this again, next election day!

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I couldn't attend. It was the opening game of the season for the Gilfane Dolphins bagball team.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry I missed this. It seems my weekend naptime too up most of the weekend! I hope to make it next time. I love your events!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm sorry I missed this. It seems my weekend naptime too up most of the weekend! I hope to make it next time. I love your events!
and I love it when you come to my events....can you believe, not a soul died!!! I think thats a first for my events.

Reactions: Kat