• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Tea Party on Sunday

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Tea Party!
I have remodeled my social area to be more accommodating to all the singing and dancing that my special teas seem to incite. Come in costume if you like. Bring goodies if you like! I am still collecting player brews and player made books. All folk are welcome, all colors, all breeds! Just remember my castle is public, so dress and bless accordingly.

This is primarily an RP event. I have no games or such planned, though I am open to suggestions.

To get to my castle, go to the Hub and take the teleporter to the Abyss house. From there take the teleporter with the red bag on it.
Sunday, October 20th at 2pm est

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*bump*

There will be door prizes for the first ten people that show up! Sunday, October 20 at 2pm EST, 1 pm CST

I will also have whatever essences I happen to have on my vendor, along with some King's Collection.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*bump* Lots of gossip subjects this month! Door prizes for the first ten to show up! I have about 700 bottles of boo.....tea made up. Bring cash the the barkeep in case we run out.

And remember, my castle is completely open to the public so dress and bless appropriately!

To get there, go to the hub, take the abyss teleporter, and from there, take the teleporter with the red bag on it.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*pops some aspirin* Ooooooowwwww! my head is still hurting, and Kat, you owe me a pair of shoes!!