• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC3 supose to be free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I thuoght it said right on front page that TC3 would be free forever, and would be like if you had a subcribition at ea land. Well after the outage for the maintance, I come back on and it said I can't get into my lot cause I am a free player, now if I am correct and I know I am as the site on the Ea land one says TC 3 will remain free forever as they do not plan to let the cash out feature be available there, so now what has changed. LEE this needs to be fixed I feel false advertiseing is what this is if this remains this way.

G

Nothing has changed. The only time I got that message when my account was free was when I accidentally clicked on EAL. I've never gotten that message in TC3, nor had any friends that were on free accounts that did, so that one is truly a new bug and should probably be reported on the Wiki bug boards

J

jafo1972

I just got that too. I tried to log my sim in and can't go to skill and can't even go home because he's a free account.

Guess it's offline Sims2 the rest of the day.

B

baylee

<font color="purple"> </font> This has to be a huge mess up... or I smell alot of lawsuits coming there way for faulse advertisment

J

jafo1972

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="purple"> </font> This has to be a huge mess up... or I smell alot of lawsuits coming there way for faulse advertisment

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it's so much false advertisement as the same glitch that affected jobs a couple weeks ago. Only this is bigger because we effectively can't play the game right now.

B

baylee

If you read on there web site and the email if you recived it TC3 is suposed to be free for ever I can pull up the email if you would like, Im pretty sure its fulse advertisment if they leave it this way.

R

RedAngel

I cant get into money or skillhouses in TC3 too, because I dont have apying account.

This suck - damn im mad :mad:

A tip more is, that you cant go to work either in TC3 - AGAIN! ugh

Red Angel

G

<blockquote><hr>

If you read on there web site and the email if you recived it TC3 is suposed to be free for ever I can pull up the email if you would like, Im pretty sure its fulse advertisment if they leave it this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a glitch - there a a LOT of problems today.

And if you're gonna sue (prepares to get flamed for this) it's FALSE
you may wanna spell it right

C

Caesar Weezer

<blockquote><hr>

total bs.. i could fly in and kick some butts

[/ QUOTE ]

So much animosity, over a game?

LOL just bustin yer chops.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There is NO indication that they will leave it this way. The point is that they *did* fix the bug a few weeks ago, so if this truly is a widespread bug and not just a problem with a few accounts, I'm sure they will fix it too, just maybe not as fast as some of us would like, that's all.

Edit: OK, my free account can't access TC3 either, so there must have been some kind of error with the update that TC3 got today that caused this subsequent glitch. It *just* started happening today, I was able to log in on my free account fine last night, so let's not get upset about it yet....Wednesdays are always crazy around here with updates and the glitches that the update causes for a couple days after.....this week is no different. If they haven't fixed it by Monday, then it might be time to get concerned, but even then not alot since those of us with free accounts *are* getting those accounts for free, so we can't really complain about being denied service since we're not paying for services on *those* accounts....at least that's the way I see it, plus being that things are still in beta even those who are paying to play on other accounts get bugs and glitches, too.

P

Paula777

*animosity*
extensive reading cuz i dont konw that word lol ..
yea was all goin free so i dont have to get worked up
shoooot

N

Natalius Lynn

My free account can't enter either. They broke something in the new update. YAY

G

<blockquote><hr>

yeah yeah cant read typo? lol rude a$$

[/ QUOTE ]

People need to lighten up and realize that they are not the only ones locked out of the game right now. Use the time to go and do something else for a while until we get a status report of whether or not they know what caused it, and how to fix it. My *paid* account can't get into lots in TC3 either, and that is my main city, yet I'm not getting my knickers in a twist....I'll just find other stuff to occupy me until they fix it.

P

Paula777

yea was gonna comment at that too.. this is stratics lol .. if you wanna start making fun of typos ur gonna be busy...

plus how many languages do you speak mrs. kerbopple lol

J

jafo1972

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the e-mail still myself. And like I said, I didn't think they were kicking out the free players. I think it was a glitch in today's update that worked much like the job bug a couple weeks ago. When that hit, free players as well as paying players were not able to go to job lots.

As for the previous statement about being able to play last night, I was playing pizza and was actually greening to log off when the city is shutting down note came up. I would like to hope and think that EA would have said something if they knew I could play this morning but were planning on changing that this afternoon.

G

Sadly I can't get in anymore either. I get a message that says free players can no longer access this area for both skills and money making. I also can't go home as I am a roommate in a money house

B

baylee

*agrees* and thinks it will be fixed soon! well soon enough anyways

S

shadowlady34

do something else are u crazy they got me addicted to this game i have no clue what else to do....i am so lost isnt this sad state we are all in,

P

Paula777

thought we're leaving all that to ea-land

Y

YadaSc

<blockquote><hr>

do something else are u crazy they got me addicted to this game i have no clue what else to do....i am so lost isnt this sad state we are all in,

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO.. yes yes it is.. my gaming pc is down and I can't get my TSO fix ! Sooo I am spending all my time on these forums reading everything I can..
We need some games here on this site so us poor TSO/Addicts can play together . Beat each other in games and not the mouth..Great to have something to do when the game is down with our fav. peeps
haha

I always look like a zombie after a full night of Tso/Ealand game play.

G

Someone posted on another thread.....

on March 12th, 2008 at 12:33 pm

Yes for now free accounts can not get to skill or money lots. This is correct. As one of you pointed out we need this tested before we move this change to EA-Land. We will probably roll this back once we move all of this to EA-Land.

What will be a big help is if you try to break it. Find a way into those lot types.

For those of you that own one of those lots and are free change your lot type.

Thanks for testing.

Lee

G

<blockquote><hr>

Someone posted on another thread.....

on March 12th, 2008 at 12:33 pm

Yes for now free accounts can not get to skill or money lots. This is correct. As one of you pointed out we need this tested before we move this change to EA-Land. We will probably roll this back once we move all of this to EA-Land.

What will be a big help is if you try to break it. Find a way into those lot types.

For those of you that own one of those lots and are free change your lot type.

Thanks for testing.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

I was about to post this too, to quote Polly's post when she locked the other thread. I'm a little concerned by the bolded part. They 'probably' will roll it back? I hope that doesn't mean that free accounts might not be able to play unlimited in TC3 again? Somebody tell me I misread that?
. And why do they need it tested when it's been this way in EA Land from jump street? I don't understand Lee's answer

M

Mystic Kitty

There is a bug in ea land that is allowing some free players into money and skill houses, So i assume this is going to be the fix, once it is tested.

G

In order to consolidate a few threads on the same topic and to prevent confusion on where to post, I'm going to ask that you discuss the current testing of free accounts in money and skill lots in this thread

Thanks

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.