• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC3 offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I understand why testcenter is off line tonight. I was wondering why on the main page does it not even show the Test Center at all like it usually does?

After reading all this stuff all week I am in fear of a wipe out.
I got the letter of invite back and built up a new Sim figuring I would get my old gifts back and old skill locks. Now I find out my TC3 Sim will never merge, he was a waste of my energy. Not that I am not having fun. I like playing, I just feel crappy that I am gonna lose my skilling work.

C

CowGirlAngel

why is it takeing so long lol i been waiting since 5pm central and it is not 7:41pm central

G

taking a while I know. I am still wondering why in the online green light section there is no test center......

G

As far as I can remember, when a city isn't showing up on the list, that city is in internal testing. That means only the developers have access to it, and we can't see its status.

M

mike1977

It's normal not seeing TC3 in the city status when they take it offline like this.

G

Thanks Guys,
It has been a while. I forgot things. Just wanted to make sure all those Wipe rumors are just that.

G

You will want to keep that sim for testing purposes. Testing takes simoleans. TC3 sims will receive amnesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.