• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC3 How many sims Available?

R

Rennay

Sorry, I know this question has been answered but I can't remember where I saw it. Since the lag is so bad in EA-L I decided to take a little Jaunt over to TC3 and see I can make a new sim, and then another, and another...I'm up to 7 sims so far and I can still create more. I thought it was 6 for TC3????
Paid account.

I

Isimsalotta

Woot ~ Welcome to TC3! 6 is what we have been told we can keep there. I think it does let you make more but most likely will disappear soon. Have fun in TC3!

R

Rennay

The first sim I made in TC3 was the day TC3 opened, so she's pretty old and don't want her to poof out of existence if I keep making more sims haha, but I am kinda curious as to how many it will let me make.

I

Isimsalotta

Hee hee... you may be entertained for awhile not sure if there is a limit
Better than dealing with lag for now! No worries on your oldest being lost because your oldest one always will appear first.