• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC3 going down for maint again?????????

G

urm we only just got back in!!

Who broke it?

We've already lost from 11.30am to 1pm - how long is it down for this time?

S

Synfully Sweet

i bet it was luc again... lol j/k
Comes online for 10 minutes and poof gone again "-(

M

Mike Mezo

Wouldn't be so bad if they told you why it was being taken down and how long for. I only started playing this game a couple of months ago and I only play on TC3 and for this I pay £7.99, which is equivilent $15.74 a month!!! Everyone I know is feeling frustrated with the lag, the constant downtime, becoming stuck, random crashes and poor customer service - never had an experience like this with any other online game and I have played quite a number. In the past 4 days I've had constant problems and am questioning whether it is worth carrying on playing under these circumstances, very sad and disappointed.

M

mike1977

I think you are referring to the regularly scheduled maintenance it does every day. It does that for all of the cities at that time except Mount Fuji.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think you are referring to the regularly scheduled maintenance it does every day. It does that for all of the cities at that time except Mount Fuji.

[/ QUOTE ]

We already had scheduled daily maint which happens here (in the UK) between 11.30 and 12.30, as it's Tuesday it took longer as usual and was back up at about 1pm. Its now 13.51 here.

A few of us logged on then straight away got he message that the city was going down AGAIN for maint.

G

<blockquote><hr>

TC3 is up....

[/ QUOTE ]

YAYAY just logging in ..... again

I

imported_DutchAmerica

*not replying to anyone specifically*

I think that there are many players who are making TC3 their home and forgetting that it is indeed "Test City 3".

When playing in a Test City, folks have to learn to quack like ducks and let the rain run off their backs while they splash around in the water puddles enjoying themselves.

D

donnallg

Some of us are only playing in TC3 because the friends and family we got playing can only make sims in TC3 on paid accounts!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Some of us are only playing in TC3 because the friends and family we got playing can only make sims in TC3 on paid accounts!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Understood, but that does not change the fact that it is a TEST CENTER like Dutch said and therefore not intended to be one's main city. Lots of people have valid reasons for being there the majority of the time, since it is the most populated area now that the merge is coming because nobody wants to do things in the production cities that will just be wiped, but still, those people just need to keep in mind that they need to have alternate things to do when TEST CENTER 3 goes down for whatever reason, for however long. If you don't want to pay to just be a tester, then close your account until after EA Land opens. Otherwise, if you do choose not to play in the production cities, then you're just gonna have to deal when TC3 goes down however often or however long is necessary. That is one of the reasons we have 3 sim slots. If one is down and a person doesn't have another game to go to, no biggie, just jump to a different city