• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC3 down too or just login issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hubby's been playing in TC3 all morning but now when I try to switch over to my acount I get 'servers are down'. Did they have to bring everything down to fix the exploit?

V

vapd3317

I thought I saw a message that TC3 was due for an update this AM. That may be what is happening on that side of the house.

I

imported_Lady_D

I'm having the same problem.. and was thinking the same thing. I hope something comes up soon.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I thought I saw a message that TC3 was due for an update this AM. That may be what is happening on that side of the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was 11 AM PDT wasn't it? Guess I thought that had already happened, but maybe that's it. I just get 'the server is down' which is a different message for me than what I usually get when the city is down. I hope you're right though and it'll come back up soon. Till then, thank God for Pogo

S

StormyHue

Was just playing there. On main screen of stratics shows TC3 offline, but if you go to maintenance schedule shows TCS online. Confused, not sure what to tell ya, but my nerves are in a bunch, need to play. LOL

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

Hubby's been playing in TC3 all morning but now when I try to switch over to my acount I get 'servers are down'. Did they have to bring everything down to fix the exploit?

[/ QUOTE ]
They did mention last night that TC3 was going down at 9-ish am to get a new version.
And they're still working on the exploit in EA Land as far as I know. We will get out sims back soon.

................I hope.

I'm going on 24 hours of sim withdrawal.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
They did mention last night that TC3 was going down at 9-ish am to get a new version.
And they're still working on the exploit in EA Land as far as I know. We will get out sims back soon.

................I hope.

I'm going on 24 hours of sim withdrawal.

[/ QUOTE ]

TC3 is back up \o/ so by all means everybody go get rid of the withdrawls even if it's with alternate sims in TC3

G

Glad it's back up - locking this to help clean up City Hall - Aster

Status
Not open for further replies.