• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC3 Dev Sim Wipe

G

I'd like to have my TC3 sims wiped from my account. I'm condensing the number of accounts that I have and want to transfer my items. I'd like to do this before the new sim creation in production cities is banned.

I tried sending a PM to a developer, but I haven't received a reply. I know the PM was read... but no response was given... time is running out.

G

Ummmm why don't you just press the retire button on the select-a-sim screen to delete them? I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're trying to say.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ummmm why don't you just press the retire button on the select-a-sim screen to delete them? I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're trying to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

because u can only delete 1 sim from the city every 7 days and they want the devs to wipe them all at the same time instead of waiting.

good luck on the request though.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

because u can only delete 1 sim from the city every 7 days and they want the devs to wipe them all at the same time instead of waiting.

good luck on the request though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I don't think devs are going to allow people to get around the 7 day time limit....they will probably just say that people should start preparing soon enough to have all the sims they want to be gone already gone by 0 hour since we've had lots of notice that this was definitely coming, though the date hasn't been known all that time. The only way to get an account wiped like that is through inactivity.

You can transfer the items from those sims onto the sims on the account(s) you're going to keep though, and then just close the account without having to worry about deleting the sims though, since you said that's part of what you're trying to do. That part of your post seemed a little unclear though so I'm not sure if that's part of the reason you wanted dev help or not. With all the preparation for EA Land opening up, and the merges and all that will have to take place, I bet they won't be hanging around the boards much in upcoming weeks, so like fester said, I wouldn't get my hopes up. Let us know if there's some way we can help you come up with a work-around so you can at least get most of what you want to accomplish done though

G

Yeah, I can understand about the 7 day time limit. I was in beta (way back 5 years ago) and finally gave up a couple years ago after dealing with the monotony of the game. I came back a little while ago because of hearing about all of the changes. I did not understand all of the information that I was hearing and reading and, so, ended up not creating my accounts they way I now know I should have.

The two accounts that I want to keep… between them there is only one production city sim.

The two accounts that I want to get rid of… have one production city sim each.

I’d like to combine them and have 3 production city slots on the two accounts I’m keeping. That means I need to have one account wiped of TC3 sims so that I can create two production city slots to be able to move over lots and materials.

Thanks for offering to see if you can help with a work-around. I guess I’ll just have to give up lots/materials in a production city if I can’t get a developer to wipe one account for me.

I could prove that I’m not doing it for the TC3 money, that’s for sure!!! Not looking to exploit anything.

Thanks again.