• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] TC1 essence

• Thread starter skidder101
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

skidder101

how can a crafter get the different essences on the test center

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The test center only includes the beta resources, which were gems. You have to actually farm resources on the test center to test imbuing maximum intensity property imbues.

Last year I sent a request to uobugs and hopefully more people request imbuing resources on the test center. Seems like it took 3 years to get all the ML resources and in amounts that were useful. Like they used to give a paltry 100 or so bark fragments so making woodland armor required a person to lumberjack on the test center. So maybe in another year or two the imbuing resources will be available.

-Lorax

S

skidder101

Well no use me trying to test making bows then as any good ones take an essence . But what I was wondering was my chance to enhance after I've imbue to a weight of 480 or higher I hate throwing all those resources away thanks for the info

Phineas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could load up some of the items you need to do testing and Character Copy over to TC1. Look under the Help Menu and it is free.