• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC, Origin and publishes

• Thread starter Beastmaster
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Beastmaster

Just curious to know how many things have been put on Test Center and were pulled before hitting Origin and/or the rest of the production shards. Perhaps those of you that track these changes can think of some.

The only one I remember was a proposed to change to a spell effect or something in a not too distant publish. Was it arch cure?

B

Beastmaster

I think I've proved a point here, but unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears. This post has had 90+ views today and no one has been able to come up with a single thing that we were able to get changed between its going on Test Center and going live on production shards.

In other words, we can play the role of free QA team and provide as much feedback as we are capable of before something goes live but it won't slow the wheels of the EA Dev team one bit. Once they put it on Test Center they consider it a done deal. Why should we waste our breathe reporting anything? I believe we have occasionally gotten some changes reversed at a later date but we certainly have very little success stopping it before it does some damage.