• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TB COM AND SL ALL VS MIN

• Thread starter Rocky Meijavia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

Rocky Meijavia

Ya Know I Play A Couple Of Different Shards And Pvp On Acouple Of Them And I Never Saw TB COM AND SL On 1 Faction Guild B4 thats Right All 3 Of Those Factions Are Attacking One Guild Here On Napa Valley It must Be Real embarrasing To Those 3 Faction For Them All To Face 1 Faction But Hey If they want To Kill MIN I Guees Its there Perogitive But Just To Let Ppl Know On Stratics Here That This Is Really Ebarrasing For Them I feel Embarrassed For Thgem And Im Not Even In SL TB Or COM But Heres Some For U Poor Poor Guys That Attack the One Faction O Yea 1 More thing To Mention Theres Also Anothert Guild (trammy Guild ) By The name Of Farm Helpin In wityh This Big Gank thats Goin On Too lol Its Soo Funny If Anyone Ever Gets A Chance To Just Hang Oput On Napa Valley Go Check this Out the Guilds Names Are KROC Load and KRY Attacking this Guys Not to Mention The Liuttle FARm Guys ROFLMAO

D

Dys1

Nothing new,thats a daily thing.....Its especially funny when LOAO has to bring out their FARM alts to fight (they cant go in stat ya know). You would think it would be HWM asking for help since we are such big bad TRAMMIES!!! And am I seeing this right on the uo.com guilds? LOAO a BIG BAD faction guild still allied with FARM? Thought factions werent allowed to be allied unless it was another faction guild? Oh silly me ,I forgot LOAO does know all the great cheats and ways to skate around the rules....:lol:

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=578f99ed866dbebc:7

R

Richard Pryor

I'll tell you what's embarassing - it's the lack of punctuation in that first post. Yeah yeah, go ahead and grammar nazi me, but jeez, someone buy that man a period.

F

five oclock

I'll tell you what's embarassing - it's the lack of punctuation in that first post. Yeah yeah, go ahead and grammar nazi me, but jeez, someone buy that man a period.
ya know RP..I could not agree with you more...dang...

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya Know I Play A Couple Of Different Shards And Pvp On Acouple Of Them And I Never Saw TB COM AND SL On 1 Faction Guild B4 thats Right All 3 Of Those Factions Are Attacking One Guild Here On Napa Valley It must Be Real embarrasing To Those 3 Faction For Them All To Face 1 Faction But Hey If they want To Kill MIN I Guees Its there Perogitive But Just To Let Ppl Know On Stratics Here That This Is Really Ebarrasing For Them I feel Embarrassed For Thgem And Im Not Even In SL TB Or COM But Heres Some For U Poor Poor Guys That Attack the One Faction O Yea 1 More thing To Mention Theres Also Anothert Guild (trammy Guild ) By The name Of Farm Helpin In wityh This Big Gank thats Goin On Too lol Its Soo Funny If Anyone Ever Gets A Chance To Just Hang Oput On Napa Valley Go Check this Out the Guilds Names Are KROC Load and KRY Attacking this Guys Not to Mention The Liuttle FARm Guys ROFLMAO
Wow, your english teacher earned his/her dollar.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is english not your primary language or are you a victim of drunken posting?

R

Rocky Meijavia

Its funny Everyone Wants To Comment On My Grammer Rather Than Coment On The Issue At Hand What A bunch Of Losers as U See Noone Ever Denied The Fact That 4 Guilds Are On One LOL

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its funny.
Everyone Wants To Comment On My Grammer Rather Than Coment On The Issue At Hand.
What A bunch Of Losers you are as, U See, Noone Ever Denied The Fact That 4 Guilds Are On One, LOL.
While its not perfect I had to edit it to save my sanity. Rocky, do you have some odd setting that capitilizes every word or are you a complete moron?

F

five oclock

oh no! 4 guilds are attack one! Oh no the end is near....

well if ya been reading UO Hall lately the end might be near...

But back to topic...

dude seriously...ya saying nothing new....Its the same old fight just with different toons...

Theres been fights I have seen go on for hours..with 10 different guilds going at it...Or maybe it was the ale in my system I don't remember but still...

Tell us something new and good..Not just the same old same old thats been said a million times... :D

Thank U.

BTW..Plz spelling and using a period helps BIG TIME! Unless ya drunk..and even then... Thanks :D

B

Budweiser KDL

Napa sucks as a whole for PvP. HWM house hides or comes out when they have 15 v 5 or all of KOS or Book and his Son to help them. LOAO is not organized but they atleast fight out of their house's. If you enjoy pvp you should transfer to a better shard for it.

HWM isn't the guild it once was CAD. It's a shell of it's former self. I was in the original HWM when we broke from DOX and went to LA. The HWM that plays Napa now it silly. It's full of mostly house hiding trammys.

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Napa sucks as a whole for PvP. HWM house hides or comes out when they have 15 v 5 or all of KOS or Book and his Son to help them. LOAO is not organized but they atleast fight out of their house's. If you enjoy pvp you should transfer to a better shard for it.

HWM isn't the guild it once was CAD. It's a shell of it's former self. I was in the original HWM when we broke from DOX and went to LA. The HWM that plays Napa now it silly. It's full of mostly house hiding trammys.
Couldnt of said it better Bud.. i love you bro ;)

R

Richard Pryor

It's more fun to point out your inability to coherently string words together than to actually read what you type.