• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to the forums being down, this was unfortunately interrupted, but I know that Pandora had suggested starting a new thread and I think that's a good idea. I believe we had the following schedule:

Week 1: October 16th at 9 p.m. EST: Galehaven (Thom)
Week 2: October 20th at 8 p.m. EST: The Knights Rest (Aedon)
Week 3: October 29th at 9 p.m. EST: Que's (James Bunny-Man)
Week 4: November 2nd-November 8th: Shattered Skull (Gillian)
Week 5: November 14th at 8 p.m. EST: Crescent Moon (Pandora)
Week 6: November 16th-November 22nd: Skeleton Swill (Jacuyl)

Thom, I realize that between Honor Days and the Stratics outage, this might be difficult for you as it's already two days into the week in question. I'll look to talk to you tonight.

Aedon and James, if I misread your dates/times, please let me know.

Gillian, Pandora, Jacuyl, we just need specific dates when you get a chance.

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We usually will run it at 8 to 9 PM EST.... hmmm let's do it for 8 PM EST that way the early morning folks can still enjoy it a bit with the late night folks before heading to bed.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll go with Thursday starting at 9 pm since I have a prior commitment that runs until after 8 and other events for the rest of the week.