• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (September 2015)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: Saturday, September 5, 2015 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time: New Crescent Moon (Pandora)
Week 2: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James Bunny-Man)
Week 3: Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Moonglow's Counselor's Guild (Thom)
Week 4: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.: Shattered Skull (Guy Greywulfe)
Week 5: Monday, September 28, 2015 at 8:30 p.m.: Knights Rest (Gillian)

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like week 3, i'll give you the details later if you don't mind.

Greywulfe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
A notice is posted around Skara Brae.

On the 23rd day of September at 8 o'clock in the evening by the Eastern skies, all are invited to join in the revelry and merriment as the Shattered Skull will be opened to all with food and drink being generously provided by Governor Greywulfe himself! Come by and make some friends at the Shattered Skull!

Last edited:

James Bunny-Man

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'd like week 2 for Que's Tavern if no one's taken it, sense I got that Wednesday off (September 9th)... 8:00 Eastern/6:93 Faerie sound good?

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crescent Moon Tavern in Luna will take first week.

Let's go with Saturday the 5th at 9 PM EST. :)