• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (October 2017)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Cove's Landing (Mason Caine)
Week 2: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 8:29 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James)
Week 3: Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Jhelom (Enoch)
Week 4: Wednesday, October 25 at 9 p.m. Eastern Time: Dragon's Den (Aedon/Arkon) / Spooky Story Contest
Week 5: Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 9 p.m. Eastern Time: Keg & Anchor (Lyra) / Following the Archery Contest at 8 p.m. Eastern Time

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

On a side note, I believe that October 2017 is the third anniversary of this iteration of Tavern Night Rotations. We've never missed a month and are still going strong. Good job, Catskills!

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Week three for me Judas
Knights Rest Wednesday Oct 25th 9 pm est
Spooky Story contest

1st prize 10 million gold
2nd prize 5 million gold

Stories must be original compositions. I do ask that you make a copy of the story you plan to present in book form handed to me before the contest.
Winning stories will also be featured in the Library in Aegis for all to read.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have so enjoyed the tavern rotations. I have had the chance to see a lot of other establishments and gatherings while keeping up the tradition of the Knights Rest welcoming friends and foes alike.
Thanks Judas for maintaining this, and kudos to all.

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
Lady Izznet H’unar
and
Governor Aedon Durreah
Humbly request your presence
as they speak their Vows before the company
and the spirits of the four corners.
The Ceremony will take place at the
Chapel of the Elements in Malas, On October 6th..
A teleporter to this location can be found
at the Knights Rest in Aegis.
The hour will be 8:30 by the eastern skies.
Following, there will be a reception at
the Dragon’s Den in Cove.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Judas, I have a minor change for my Tavern Night on the 25th. Still on the same day, still Spooky Story contest, but venue is changing to the Dragon's Den in Cove. Arkon and I will be co hosting.
Thanks so much.
Aedon